Saturday, August 25, 2012

Revival, Maybe

The time may have come for revival. There are no guarantees, because I've thought that before and never come to anything. But there's so much going to be doing and happening around here that I think I could really use the connection to you lovely people to keep me going some days.

Here's a summary of what has and is happened and happening:
1) I am going to grad school - I start in just two weeks! Horrors. I have signed my life away, I will spend every single Saturday morning in class - well almost - for the next two years. I still don't know how I got into this.
2) Something is messed up in my brain. I've been having muscle spasms and severe tremors for almost two months now, and believe me, it's getting old. I had an MRI Monday, and should find out next week what's up.
3) I still work, and will continue to work, full time. I also should really start getting some volunteer hours in with children to start building my resume. I'm thinking Boys and Girls Club but I don't know yet. I'd really like to start a writing group for kids at the local library.
4) I have started to really write again. I've written approximately seven short stories in the last two months, and started two new novels. One I'm proud of, the other I'm not sure of yet. But that's a post for another day.

Anyways, the start of so many new things seems like a good time to start blogging again. We'll see how I do, but at least you know  I thought of you :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you should start that writing group! It'd be great on your resumé and great fun. I have some teaching materials if you'd like them. :)

    ReplyDelete