Monday, September 19, 2011

Hastily...

Hey friends: I've had such a lovely evening trolling blogs and listening to music and whatnot that I just had to share again:
First of all, this picture/words Made My Night. I love quotes, and I love words that are well-put-together, for lack of the correct term. This I got from Not Your Average Ordinary, who originally got it from the Bare Escentuals ad campaign. So Inspiring!
And, speaking of inspiration my three favorite songs at the moment are:
"My Own Little World" by Matthew West (hopefully these links work, if not, too bad for you you'll have to type it in yourself!)
"All in the Serve" by Michael W. Smith
and "Do Everything" by Steven Curtis Chapman - incidentally I think the video is a little silly for this one but the song is awesome, and the first video is spectacular due to both men being attractive, and the second video is mostly images from the movie which is absolutely on the must-see list of the universe. Just my opinions.
Anyways, now that I've probably burned my eyeballs out staring at my computer screen half the night (not to mention stuffing myself full of a delicious arroz con pollo dinner complete with garlic cheddar biscuits I made myself (with the assistance of my good friend Bisquick), I think I'll choose a movie or something, wash my dishes and work on my writing for a bit. Once again, happy evening all!

1 comment:

  1. garlic cheddar biscuits?

    Oh yum.

    I just watched the videos for that campaign. I love discovering that we read the same blogs. :)

    Oh, and just to make you laugh, I have a professor who looks and sounds like a younger version of your dad. I'm about a hundred percent sure he's from Minnesota...so that explains a lot.

    ReplyDelete