Saturday, September 10, 2011

Surprise!!

Well one of my MN friends popped over for the weekend and guess what - I don't own a cord for my camera because I don't need one! Surprise!
The card actually slides riiiight into the nifty little slot on the side. So there you go.
In honor of finding this nifty little slot, I thought I'd share tons of random and not super exciting pictures with you - too bad for you!
This post's pictures are going to be related to my cooking adventures of late:
First dinner alone in the apartment

Me and Lucy having dinner in front of the tv - on the floor no less, since my couch was stranded at Slumberland for a week!

mmmm homemade Mexican

Best dinner ever. I was starving to death and it was like a gift of Heaven dropped down to me
So anyways, that's some cooking fun. I love cooking but I do it more on the weekends, because otherwise by the time I cook a meal from scratch on a weeknight I'm starving to death and ready to pass out before I can eat it!
so, there's that. Got any delicious recipes to share with me - not terribly complicated ones?? :) Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment