Sunday, September 18, 2011

This and That

Well I tried out a new Sunday School class today on the Armor of God, promises to be pretty great. And I finally did dishes, and cleared out my fridge - isn't it crazy how things sort of just drift to the back of the fridge until they take on otherworldy forms and you can't understand how they got so - well, like that! so fast?
I've been researching volunteer ideas in the area - there certainly aren't an abundance like there are in the cities, but hopefully I'll stumble across one or two that look alright.
Tell me, what do you like to do for volunteer work, or just to fill up your time if you've got any extra?
And what kinds of hobbies should I take up?
And, what should I have for dinner tomorrow?
ANNNNDDDD...stay tuned. tomorrow I will tell you a story. A tragic, traumatizing, terrible tale. Be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment