Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thoughts Recently

1) Is there a point at which one has said "I just have one more question!" so many times that one simply falls over empty-brained?
2) If I watch just one more episode of this tv show (insert either Gidget or I Love Lucy) I bet my dreams will contain (insert either wild 70's music or black and white images).
3) To leave the dishes for tomorrow, or to not leave the dishes for tomorrow...
4) I had no idea one could wake up so early and lift weights every morning and still have such jiggly arms (jiggle jiggle)
5) If I go to Walmart one more time....
6) I looove my pink carnations and sweet pea pink candle, and who cares if they clash with my red couch!
7) Handsome young man...ooh another handsome young man...oh. another hick.
8) Reading the Anne books always makes my heart so happy
9)  The battle of the dinner...can I really hold out for dinner while I cook it all, or should I snack now...or eat a small dinner now and a big snack later...or a big dinner later and a little-ish snack now...oh dear.
10) I wonder how the people living upstairs managed to get a small elephant into their apartment.
11) What a lovely day for a walk....I love walking, and I'm so glad tha-what is that monstrous hill doing there?!
12) coffee...coffee...COFFEE!!!!
13) Now that I've had family stay, and sweated to death, and been chilly, and cooked, and cleaned, and had a good cry in it....maybe this apartment feels just the tiniest bit like it could be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment